At the Mums, Bubs and Kids Markets – Wollondilly event, you will find pre-loved + new clothing + shoes + accessories for mums, bubs and kids!!! You will also find a range of toys + books + dolls + pretend-play items + car seats + nursery items and much more for babies and kids!!!
We also have a variety of activities on the day for kids (and big kids at heart), including a visit from the C91.3 road crew team, a special guest appearance by Poppy!!! Free face-painting!!! Free plaster painting for the first 50 kids that attend!!! Plus, the build your own minifig team!!!
WE HAVE TWO EVENTS THIS YEAR IN PICTON!
- Sunday, 5th of May 2019 – Mums, Bubs and Kids Markets.
- Sunday, 13th of October 2019 – Mums, Bubs and Kids Markets
Time: 10.00am until 1.00pm
Location: Indoors at Wollondilly Leisure Centre, 434 Argyle St, Picton.
Cost: Adult entry $3 and kids entry is FREEEEE!!!
Follow our Facebook Page to be kept up-to-date about what other activities will be happening on the day!
5th of May Schedule
Plan your day
- Event doors open – find pre-loved bargains – clothing, shoes, toys and more available for sale!!! We have a selection of pre-loved clothing for both mums + bubs
- Find boutique clothing and handmade items from local businesses for sale
- Our lucky door prize kicks off!!!
- Free plaster painting for the first 50 kids that arrive
- The build your own LEGO minifig team will be attending!!!
10.00am – 10.30am
- C91.3 Road Crew will be attending!!!
10.30am – 12.30pm
- Special guest appearance by Poppy!!!
- Free face-painting by the Fairy Fantasy Parties team
- Event doors close
Our confirmed stallholders include:
- Lots of pre-loved goodness for mums, bubs and kids!!!
- Nadine from Scentsy
- Debra from Doterra
- Donna from YayMe
- Emma from Close to my Heart
- The Commotion Dance team
- Samantha from The Bloc Bargo
- Aaron from Harper Madison
- Lesley from Unique Loveable Jewellery
- Natalie from Nat’s Gift Baskets
- Paula from Our Community Pantry
- The Total Vitality team
- The Build your own Minifig team
Book a stall
If you are interested in booking a stall, details are available on our Sell-at-the-markets page.