If you have pre-loved or new items for babies and kids, such as clothing, shoes or nursery items, toys, books, handmade craft items or new products that you would like to convert to cash OR if you are a business that specialises in products or services for families and you would like to promote your business, then book a stall at the Macarthur Kids Markets!
Date: Saturday, 28th of July 2018
Time: 9.00am until 12.00noon (set up from 7.00am and pack down from 12.00noon)
Location: Wests League Club, Leumeah. Located at 10 Old Leumeah Road, Leumeah.
There are two stall types, pre-loved and business. We have only 2 pre-loved stalls and 1 business stall left for our July event.
- ONLY TWO LEFT: Pre-loved stalls are $39 each and are inclusive of hiring a 6-foot trestle table; approximately 1 metre of space next to your table for a clothing rack or stand to display additional items; entry for yourself and one helper; access to shared trolleys to assist you to move your items in and out of the hall; plus advertising to inform potential buyers of the date and location. Book your stall today!
- ONLY ONE LEFT: Business stalls are $49 each and are inclusive of hiring a 6-foot trestle table; approximately 1 metre of space next to your table for a clothing rack or stand to display additional items; entry for yourself and one helper; access to shared trolleys to assist you to move your items in and out of the hall; plus advertising to inform potential buyers of the date and location. Advertising includes a write up on our Facebook Page to let people know you will be attending, plus information about your attendance will be added to our website.
What are the advertising channels for the event?
There are a number of promotions in the lead-up to and on the day of the event, including:
- Advertising in local newspapers
- Advertising on market-related websites
- Leaflet drop of brochures to 100 local daycare centres
- Social media marketing via local community and garage sale groups (including Macarthur Online Garage Sale Group with over 45,000 members)
- Local leaflet drop to letterboxes
- Facebook Sponsored Advertising
- Free entry for kids (and free entry for adults in the last half hour of the day)
Our confirmed stallholders
The stallholders who will be attending on the day include:
- Lots of preloved goodness!!! The descriptions to date include clothing, shoes, nursery items, toys, books, cosy cars, handmade craft items and more!!! Plus an ex-online store that has heavily discounted stock!!!
- The Build your own LEGO minifig team
- Our resident Hotwheels and Disney cars stallholder
- Find handmade bibs, burp cloths, baby sensory block sets, soft animal toys, tagged squares, tote bags, zippered coin/pouches AND MORE at the Three Baby Beez stall
- Bambini Couture is back! Cannot wait to see what they will have available
- Keep track of your child’s belongings in style with personalised products and labels from YayMe!
- R&J’s Kids Corner will have available for sale a range of Plaster of Paris packs, including kids party packs!!!
- Our resident Tupperware consultant Georgie will be attending the markets
- Vote on Unicorns versus Mermaids and find lots of unicorn and mermaid goodies
- Frogpile Marketing return with their hand-drawn superheroes, rocks and crystals, jewellery
- The Cake Pops by Clare stall will have a variety of cake pops available!!!
- Nana’s Bibs is returning with hand-crafted bibs and burp cloths
- One of our local crafters will be bringing their handmade wooden toys, including dollhouses, airports, fire-stations, doll beds and more!!!
- Rose is returning to our event with her Nutrimetics stall – if you haven’t tried NutriRich oil, the event is your chance to find out all about it
- CJTravel Services, a local travel agent will be attending – pick up a pamphlet, join the mailing list and find out about the awesome promotion running for July!!!
- SmikSmok trading will have Pokemon and pop culture items available!
How to book a stall
Registrations are now open via Eventbrite. Book your stall today!
Do you still have a question?
Frequently asked questions have been answered on the following pages:
- Tips on pricing your items
- Tips for attracting customers to your table
- Plan your day checklist
- Terms and Conditions for stallholders
If you have any questions that are not answered above, please call Amy on 0449 656 308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org