If you have pre-loved or new items for babies and kids, such as clothing, shoes or nursery items, toys, books, handmade craft items or new products that you would like to convert to cash OR if you are a business that specialises in products or services for families and you would like to promote your business, then book a stall at the Macarthur Kids Markets!
Our next event
Date: Saturday, 22nd of September 2018
Time: 9.00am until 1.00pm (set up from 7.00am and pack down from 1.00pm)
Location: Wests League Club, Leumeah. Located at 10 Old Leumeah Road, Leumeah.
Our early bird rates are currently active!!! Preloved stalls are $39 each and business stalls are $49 each. Our early bird rate ends on the 22nd of August 2018 (or when sold out). Post early bird, preloved stalls are $45 and business stalls are $55. Book a stall on our early bird rate.
There are two stall types:
- Pre-loved stalls are inclusive of hiring a trestle table; approximately 1 metre of space next to your table for a clothing rack or stand to display additional items; entry for yourself and one helper; access to shared trolleys to assist you to move your items in and out of the hall; plus advertising to inform potential buyers of the date and location. Book a preloved stall on our early bird rate.
- Business stalls are inclusive of hiring a trestle table; approximately 1 metre of space next to your table for a clothing rack or stand to display additional items; entry for yourself and one helper; access to shared trolleys to assist you to move your items in and out of the hall; plus advertising to inform potential buyers of the date and location. Advertising includes a write up on our Facebook Page to let people know you will be attending, plus information about your attendance will be added to our website. Book a business stall on our early bird rate.
What are the advertising channels for the event?
There are a number of promotions in the lead-up to and on the day of the event, including:
- Advertising in local newspapers
- Advertising on market-related websites
- Leaflet drop of brochures to 100 local daycare centres
- Social media marketing via local community and garage sale groups (including Macarthur Online Garage Sale Group with over 45,000 members)
- Local leaflet drop to letterboxes
- Facebook Sponsored Advertising
- Email and SMS notifications to our mailing list
- Free entry for kids (and free entry for adults in the last half hour of the day)
Our confirmed stallholders
The stallholders who will be attending our next event include:
- Lots of preloved goodness!!! The descriptions to date include lots of boys and girls clothing, shoes, nursery items, baby blankets and linen, bassinets, baby baths, toys, books, Cosy cars, maternity clothes and more!!!
- The Build your own LEGO minifig team will be attending. Make your own minifig.
- Our resident Hotwheels and Disney cars stallholder will have new cars.
- Baby Bliss Kids will have baby and children’s clothing, dummy clips, headbands, baby toys, baby hats, teething mittens, teething toys and accessories.
- There will be lots of new clothes for boys and girls at the Misska Mooska stall.
- Jocelyn from Nanna’s Bibs will be bringing her range of handmade bibs
- Wild and Styled Co. will have a range of kids dinner sets, hats, shoes, cotton swaddles, teething rings, headbands and sunnies.
- The Arvie & Me team will be bringing girls and boys clothing, baby’s shoes, blankets, wraps, bibs and hairbands.
- Hobbyist stalls are attending with new in the box dolls, action figures, LEGO, cars and Ninja Turtles.
How to book a stall
Registrations are now open via Eventbrite. Book a stall for our 22nd of September event.
Do you still have a question?
Frequently asked questions have been answered on the following pages:
- Tips on pricing your items
- Tips for attracting customers to your table
- Plan your day checklist
- Terms and Conditions for stallholders
If you have any questions that are not answered above, please call Amy on 0449 656 308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org