Potential Stall types
- Pre-loved stalls – items for newborns, toddlers, kids and parents, such as clothing, shoes, accessories, nursery items, toys, books and more!!!
- Business stalls – promoting goods and services for newborns, toddlers, kids and parents. Past business stalls have included sleep coaches, childcare centres, new toys, new clothes, consultants from Tupperware, Nutrimetics and YayMe!
- Craft and boutique stalls – handmade party dresses, bibs and newborn items such as burp cloths, plush toys and more!!!
- Kid entrepreneurs – exclusively for promoting their businesses such as handcrafted scrunchies, candles and clothing as well as kids selling their pre-loved toys and clothing for pocket money and/or to donate to charity!!!
- Collectable stalls – Primarily for our Toy and Hobby Collectable Fair – but some hobbyist stalls also attend the kids markets. From action figures to collectable cars, trading cards and more!
- Trestle table hire – the trestle table will be set up ready for your arrival
- Approximately 1 metre of space next to your table for a clothing rack or stand to display additional items (note: The Oran Park event is a pop-up market and there is limited space in comparison to our Campbelltown location)
- Entry for yourself and one helper
- Access to shared trolleys to assist you to move your items in and out of the hall
- Advertising to inform potential buyers of the date and location
- Advertising for businesses includes a write up on our Facebook Page to let people know you will be attending
Access the Terms and Conditions for stallholders.
Book a stall
Our first event at Campbelltown 2020 is now open for booking.
Sunday – 22nd March 2020 – https://www.trybooking.com/BHPTJ
If you have any questions that are not answered above, please call Jenny on 0410 882 744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org