If you have pre-loved or new items for newborns, toddlers, kids and parents, such as clothing, shoes or nursery items, toys, books, handmade craft items or new products that you would like to convert to cash OR if you are a business that specialises in products or services for families and you would like to promote your business, then book a stall at the Macarthur Kids Markets!
Our next event
Date: Saturday, 24th of November 2018
Time: 9.00am until 1.00pm (set up from 7.00am and pack down from 1.00pm)
Location: Wests League Club Auditorium, Leumeah. Located at 10 Old Leumeah Road, Leumeah.
Stall registrations are now open for our 24th of November event!!!
There are two types of stalls:
- Pre-loved stalls are $49. Our pre-loved stalls are inclusive of hiring a trestle table; approximately 1 metre of space next to your table for a clothing rack or stand to display additional items; entry for yourself and one helper; access to shared trolleys to assist you to move your items in and out of the hall; plus advertising to inform potential buyers of the date and location. Book a preloved stall.
- Business stalls are $59 are inclusive of hiring a trestle table; approximately 1 metre of space next to your table for a clothing rack or stand to display additional items; entry for yourself and one helper; access to shared trolleys to assist you to move your items in and out of the hall; plus advertising to inform potential buyers of the date and location. Advertising includes a write up on our Facebook Page to let people know you will be attending, plus information about your attendance will be added to our website. Book a business stall.
The following floorplan is the proposed layout for our November event. Red indicates that the stall has been booked, green indicates that the stall is available. There are only 9 preloved and 8 business stalls left. Book your stall online.
What are the advertising channels for the event?
There are a number of promotions in the lead-up to and on the day of the event, including:
- Advertising in local newspapers
- Advertising on market-related websites
- Leaflet drop of brochures to local daycare centres
- Social media marketing via local community and garage sale groups (including Macarthur Online Garage Sale Group with over 48,500 members)
- Local leaflet drop to letterboxes
- Facebook Sponsored Advertising
- Email and SMS notifications to our mailing list
- Free entry for kids (and free entry for adults in the last half hour of the day)
Our confirmed stallholders
The stallholders who will be attending our next event include:
- Lots of preloved goodness!!! The descriptions to date include lots of boys and girls clothing, shoes, nursery items, baby blankets and linen, bassinets, baby baths, toys, books, Cosy cars, maternity clothes and more!!!
- The Build your own LEGO minifig team will be attending. Make your own minifig.
- Our resident Hotwheels and Disney cars stallholder will have new cars.
- Hobbyist stalls are attending with new in the box dolls, action figures, LEGO, cars and Ninja Turtles.
How to book a stall
Registrations are now open via Eventbrite. Book a stall for our 24th of November event.
Do you still have a question?
Frequently asked questions have been answered on the following pages:
- Tips on pricing your items
- Tips for attracting customers to your table
- Terms and Conditions for stallholders
If you have any questions that are not answered above, please call Amy on 0449 656 308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org