If you have pre-loved or new items for babies and kids, such as clothing, shoes or nursery items, toys, books, handmade craft items or new products that you would like to convert to cash OR if you are a business that specialises in products or services for families and you would like to promote your business, then host a stall at the Macarthur Kids Markets!
Date: Saturday, 21st of July 2018
Time: 9.00am until 12.00noon (set up from 7.15am and pack down from 12.00noon)
Location: Mount Annan Leisure Centre (MALC), 363 Welling Drive, Mount Annan.
- Pre-loved stalls are $39 each and are inclusive of hiring a 6-foot trestle table (pre-setup for you); approximately 1 metre of space next to your table for a clothing rack or stand to display additional items; entry for yourself and one helper; access to shared trolleys to assist you to move your items in and out of the hall; plus advertising to inform potential buyers of the date and location. Book your stall today!
- Business stalls are $49 each and are inclusive of hiring a 6-foot trestle table (pre-setup for you); approximately 1 metre of space next to your table for a clothing rack or stand to display additional items; entry for yourself and one helper; access to shared trolleys to assist you to move your items in and out of the hall; plus advertising to inform potential buyers of the date and location. Advertising includes a write up on our Facebook Page to let people know you will be attending, plus information about your attendance will be added to our website. Book your stall today!
What are the advertising channels for the event?
There are a number of promotions in the lead-up to and on the day of the event, including:
- Advertising in local newspapers
- Advertising on market-related websites
- Leaflet drop of brochures to 100 local daycare centres
- Social media marketing via local community and garage sale groups (including Macarthur Online Garage Sale Group with over 45,000 members)
- Local leaflet drop to letterboxes
- Facebook Sponsored Advertising
- Free entry for kids (and free entry for adults in the last half hour of the day)
Our confirmed stallholders
The stallholders who will be attending on the day include:
- The Build your own LEGO minifig team
- Our resident Hotwheels and Disney cars stallholder
- There will also be lots of preloved goodness!!! The descriptions to date include clothing, shoes, nursery items, toys, books, cosy cars, handmade craft items and more!!!
How to book a stall
Registrations are now open via Eventbrite. Book your stall today!
Do you still have a question?
Frequently asked questions have been answered on the following pages:
- Tips on pricing your items
- Tips for attracting customers to your table
- Plan your day checklist
- Terms and Conditions for stallholders
If you have any questions that are not answered above, please call Amy on 0449 656 308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org