Date: Sunday, 25th of March 2018
Time: Set up is from 8.00am until 10.00am. The event is open to the public between 10.00am and 2.00pm. Pack down is from 2.00pm.
Location: Minto Indoor Sports Centre, 9 Redfern Road, Minto
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of a stall?
Tables are $55 plus an Eventbrite booking fee, per space. The cost of a stall is inclusive of:
- A 6-foot (1.8m) trestle table to display your items on, plus approximately 1 metre of space next to your table for a clothing rack or stand to display your items
- Entry for yourself and one helper
- Market staff to assist you on the day of the event
- Indoor venue
- Advertising to inform potential buyers of the date and location of the markets (see details below)
There are a number of promotions in the lead-up to and on the day of the event, including:
- Advertising in local newspapers
- Local leaflet drop to letterboxes
- Leaflet drop to local daycare centres
- Promotion in local primary school newsletters
- Social media marketing via local community and garage sale groups (including Macarthur Online Garage Sale Group with over 40,000 members)
- Google Advertising
- Facebook Sponsored Advertising
- Free entry for kids (and free entry for adults in the last half hour of the day)
How do I book a stall?
Registrations are not yet open. If you are interested in booking a stall for our future events, please register your interest and we will be in touch once registrations open.
I still have a question…
If you have any questions, call Amy on 0449 656 308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org