Potential Stall types
- Pre-loved stalls – items for newborns, toddlers, kids and parents, such as clothing, shoes, accessories, nursery items, toys, books and more!!!
- Business stalls – promoting goods and services for newborns, toddlers, kids and parents. Past business stalls have included sleep coaches, childcare centres, new toys, new clothes, consultants from Tupperware, Nutrimetics and YayMe!
- Craft and boutique stalls – handmade party dresses, bibs and newborn items such as burp cloths, plush toys and more!!!
- Kid entrepreneurs – exclusively for promoting their businesses such as handcrafted scrunchies, candles and clothing as well as kids selling their pre-loved toys and clothing for pocket money and/or to donate to charity!!!
- Collectable stalls – Primarily for our Toy and Hobby Collectable Fair – but some hobbyist stalls also attend the kids markets. From action figures to collectable cars, trading cards and more!
- Trestle table hire – the trestle table will be set up ready for your arrival
- Approximately 1 metre of space next to your table for a clothing rack or stand to display additional items (note: The Oran Park event is a pop-up market and there is limited space in comparison to our Campbelltown and Wollondilly locations)
- Entry for yourself and one helper
- Access to shared trolleys to assist you to move your items in and out of the hall
- Advertising to inform potential buyers of the date and location
- Advertising for businesses includes a write up on our Facebook Page to let people know you will be attending
Access the Terms and Conditions for stallholders.
Our stall bookings for 2019 have closed. Our dates for 2020 will be available in the week commencing 18th of November 2019.
If you have any questions that are not answered above, please call Amy on 0449 656 308 or email email@example.com