At events, we provide the first 100 attendees with a goody bag full of promotional items from stallholders as well as local businesses in the region. Attendees are excited to receive promotional offers (such as free lesson/s, sample products and/or promotional items). And we promote the local businesses who contribute to the goody bags via our Facebook page, during the event and via an email to our mailing list after the event. An additional advertising opportunity is a post on the Macarthur Online Garage Sale Group.
We provide goody bags to attendees at the following events:
- Oran Park Macarthur Kids Markets – Saturday, 20th of July
- Campbelltown Macarthur Kids Markets – Sunday, 22nd of September
- Picton Macarthur Kids Markets – Wollondilly – Sunday, 13th of October
- Oran Park Macarthur Kids Markets – Saturday 16th of November
- Campbelltown Toy and Hobby Collectable Fair – Sunday 17th of November
Stallholders are invited to contribute a promotional item to the goody bags. Find out about becoming a stallholder.
If you are a local business and would like to contribute to goody bags at our events:
- Examples of promotional items that you may want to contribute include a pamphlet with an offer such as free lesson, a product or sample from your business, and/or a promotional item with your business logo and contact information such as a stress ball or pen or similar.
- The cost is $20.00 (this is to cover the cost of a team member putting the goody bags together). You may also like to take up the offer of placing an ad on the Macarthur Online Garage Sale Group which is an additional $15.00. There are over 50,000 members within the group and the ad will be posted for 7 days and pinned as an announcement at the top of the group.
- Only one local business of a particular type is able to contribute to the goody bag per event. For example, Tupperware can only be represented within a goody bag per event, a local dance school can only be represented within a goody bag per event etc.
- All promotional items that are to be placed in a goody bag need to be with the Macarthur Kids Markets team the Wednesday before the event (this gives the team time to prep the bags).
- If you would like to contribute a promotional item into a goody bag, please complete the following form and a team member will be in contact with you.
If you have any questions, please call Amy on 0449 656 308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org