At events, we provide the first 100 attendees with a goody bag full of promotional items from stallholders as well as local businesses in the region. Attendees are excited to receive promotional offers (such as free lesson/s, sample products and/or promotional items). And we promote the local businesses who contribute to the goody bags via our Facebook page, during the event and via an email to our mailing list after the event. An additional advertising opportunity is a post on the Macarthur Online Garage Sale Group.
Our events for 2020 that we will provide goody bags are listed below:
- Sunday 22nd March – West leagues Club – Campbelltown
- Sunday 24th May – West leagues Club – Campbelltown
- Sunday 12th July – West leagues Club – Campbelltown
- Sunday 20th September – West leagues Club – Campbelltown
- Sunday 22nd November – West leagues Club – Campbelltown
Stallholders are invited to contribute a promotional item to the goody bags. Find out about becoming a stallholder.
If you are a local business and would like to contribute to goody bags at our events:
- Examples of promotional items that you may want to contribute include a pamphlet with an offer such as free lesson, a product or sample from your business, and/or a promotional item with your business logo and contact information such as a stress ball or pen or similar.
- The cost for local businesses is $20.00 (this is to cover the cost of a team member putting the goody bags together).
- Only one local business of a particular type is able to contribute to the goody bag per event. For example, Tupperware can only be represented within a goody bag per event, a local dance school can only be represented within a goody bag per event etc.
- All promotional items that are to be placed in a goody bag need to be with the Macarthur Kids Markets team the Wednesday before the event (this gives the team time to prep the bags).
- If you would like to contribute a promotional item into a goody bag, please complete the following form and a team member will be in contact with you.
If you have any questions, please call Jenny on 0410 882 744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org