At the Macarthur Kids Markets, you will find pre-loved + new clothing + shoes + toys + books + dolls + pretend-play items + car seats + nursery items and much more for babies and kids!!! Clothing sizes range from 0000+ up to 5 and include pre-loved items as well as boutique clothing from local businesses. We also have a variety of activities on the day for kids (and big kids at heart).
Date: Saturday 19th May 2018
Time: 9.00am till 12.00noon
Location: Mount Annan Leisure Centre, 363 Welling Drive, Mount Annan
Cost: Adult entry $4 and kids entry is FREEEEE!!!
The build your own LEGO mini-fig team are returning plus Skye and Chase mascots from Paw Patrol will visit throughout the day. AND we will have a jumping castle!!! Follow our Facebook Page to be kept up-to-date about what will be happening on the day!
Plan your day
- Event doors open.
- Find pre-loved bargains – clothing, shoes, toys etc. for sale
- Find boutique clothing and handmade items from local businesses for sale.
- Free jumping castle!!!
- Build and take home your own LEGO minifig for $7.
- Our lucky door prize kicks off!!!
10.30am and 11.00am
- Special guest appearance photo opportunity by Skye and Chase mascots from Paw Patrol!!!
- Entry to the event is free for adults from 11.30am.
- Lucky door prize will be drawn at 11.45am.
- Event concludes at midday.
Our confirmed stallholders
The stallholders who will be attending on the day include:
- The Build your own LEGO minifig team
- Our resident Hotwheels and Disney cars stallholder
- Laura from YayMe who will have personalised products for kids such as backpacks, labels, toys and more!!!
- Kathleen from Three Baby Beez will be at the event with Baby Bibs, Burp Cloths, Baby Sensory Blocks, Soft Tagged Animals, Tagged Loveys and lots more!!!
- The team from St Helens Park Community Kids Childcare Centre will be attending to share information about their centre
- Jenny is set to return with her jam-packed double tables of quality pre-loved toddler and young kids toys!!!
- Marianna has a full rack of preloved dress-up clothing, onesies and lots and lots of toys for kids!!!
- Jocelyn of Nannasbibs and our resident nanna will have her crafty creations of bibs and burp cloths!
- Find beautiful and handmade bows, bows and more bows from Allira’s Bowtiques!!!
- Georgie from Tupperware will be back and she is excited to do more demos!!!
- There will also be lots of preloved goodness!!! The descriptions to date include clothing, shoes, nursery items, toys, books, cosy cars, handmade craft items and more!!!
Book a stall
If you are interested in booking a stall, details are available on our Sell-at-the-markets page.