At the Macarthur Kids Markets – Campbelltown event, you will find pre-loved + new clothing + shoes + toys + books + dolls + pretend-play items + car seats + nursery items and much more for babies and kids!!! Clothing includes pre-loved items as well as boutique clothing from local businesses. We also have a variety of activities on the day for kids (and big kids at heart).
Mums, Bubs + Kids Markets at Campbelltown
Time: 9.00am until 1.00pm
Location: Indoors at Wests League Club Auditorium, 10 Old Leumeah Road, Leumeah.
Cost: Adult entry $3 and kids entry is FREEEEE!!!
Pre-purchase your entry tickets online. Tickets will only be available at the door if we don’t sell out in advance.
Follow our Facebook Page to be kept up-to-date about what activities will be happening on the day!
Plan your day
Doors open at 9.00am
First entry session from 9:00am to 10:30am
Second entry session from 10:30am to 12:00 noon
Last hour – Free entry from 12:00 noon to 1:00pm
Please arrive 15 minutes before your session to sign into you QR, and get your temperature checked. Hand sanitiser provided upon entry and exit, and a mask must be worn at all time while inside the venue.
- Lots of preloved goodness!!! The descriptions to date include:
- lots of boys and girls clothing
- nursery items
- baby blankets
- maternity clothes
- and more!!!
- Hobbyist stalls are attending, including:
- kid entrepreneurs with handmade scrunchies
- handcrafted children’s clothing
- handcrafted women’s accessories
- handmade bibs, taggies, plush toys and more
- Business stalls bringing
- kids clothing
- accessories for bubs and kids (for example the famous shusher)
- Disney Cars + Hotwheels
- Local business stalls promoting their services, for example
- A professional photographer
- Professional tutors
- Casting and impressions
- Dance Academy
Event doors close at 1.00pm